If you love blogging and want to earn with WordPress or Blogger website/ blog through AdSense. Money is the best motivation for anything. So let’s boost the blogging with earnings.
In this article, we’ll understand how to get approved Adsense for Blogger.
How to Qualify a website for AdSense.
In this article, we’ll understand how to qualify your blog for AdSense.
- Write Quality Articles for your Blog.
- Select the niche of your interest, don’t influence with high earning, etc.
- Select a proper user-friendly theme for the Blogger blog.
- Understand what is SEO and how to write SEO friendly content.
- Understand the toughness of the niche.
- Don’t fill your blog with copied content from other websites.
- Try to write content in your mother tongue
Create a basic structure of your website.
As per Google Adsense Policy, a website must be complete. An incomplete website is not eligible for AdSense.
First, write some articles that are interlinked with each other. This will enhance SEO and as well as the user experience of the WordPress website.
Every content you’re writing must be unique. Don’t copy from other websites. Adsense will be approved for those websites, which adds some value to the internet, not junk.
The basic structure contains the content and limbs like policy pages, terms of service, contact us pages.
User Interface of the website.
It is an important part of the best user experience. If your website is not easily navigable, then you must fix this issue.
Suppose you wrote a post, and that post is not interlinked with other posts/pages. After a few days, that post will not be accessible by users, and search engines also ignore that.
Get approved adsense for WordPress website.
- Implement an SEO friendly Theme/interface.
- Create some genuine content that creates the basic structure for the website niche.
- Write articles in the listed languages.
- Don’t use copyright images.
- After the Adsense request, keep adding new content to your page or website.
- Don’t remove the AdSense ads code until you receive an email from the team.
Get Adsense for Blogger Blog.
You keep some points in your mind in addition for the wordpress website.
- Install a User Friendly, error-free, HTML5 enabled theme like oyedad.
- We recommend setting up a custom domain name before applying for Adsense.
- Follow all the points provided in the WordPress section.
- Try to interlink all the contents.
Follow all the tips provided above, your Adsense will be accepted for sure. In case of any issue, feel free to ask in the comment section provided below.