Jetpack plugin is one of the best plugins available with a WordPress website. This tutorial guides you on how to set up the Jetpack plugin that will enable a massive number of features to the WordPress website. Here in this tutorial, we’re discussing essential plugin elements and how to enable and use them.
How to Install and Setup the Jetpack plugin in WordPress.
You can install the Jetpack WordPress plugin from the WordPress library. If you don’t know how to install a plugin, read this simple tutorial on how you can install a plugin for the blogger blog.
After installing and activating the plugin, let’s set it up. You can follow this article on how you can create and log in to the JetPack account.
Now you can activate the important module of the Jetpack plugin to boost the features of your website. There are lots of features this plugin offers, but only a few are most important.
So let’s activate the essential feature.
Access module of the plugin.
Access the jetpack dashboard and click scroll down to the footer. Now click on the module option provide here. By using this option, we can activate the desired option on our website.
Important Modules for a website.
- Asset CDN
- Contact Form
- Image CDN
- Site Stats
You can check the above list of active modules. Other modules are
- Assent CDN: This feature will enable content delivery of WordPress CSS and js files.
- Comment: This feature enables comment form in every post.
- Image CDN: Feature serve images of the website through WordPress CDN, in nextgen webP format in the optimized size.
- Contact Form: This allows you to make a contact form. So that visitors of your website can contact you.
- Monitor: This feature monitors the downtime of your website. If your website is not accessible, you’ll receive the email.
- Notification: If you’re using WordPress for mobile, you can enable this service. This will provide a notification when someone comments on your post.
- Protect your website from unauthorized login attempts.
- Publicized the content to linked social media accounts. You can link your account using Jetpack> settings> Publicize>social media.
- Site Stats: This feature is semi-important, will take a look at your audience. You can also use Google Analytics for the same thing.
- Subscription: This feature will allow your website visitors to subscribe through email(if using another mailing service, ignore this).
After the setup of the Jetpack Plugin, you’ll get some render blocking of CSS. You can read here how to remove this render-blocking by jetpack.css.
So that’s the setup Jetpack plugin. If you liked this article, subscribe to us. If you’ve any questions or doubts regarding the Jetpack plugin, feel free to ask in the comment section below.